“Contrary to popular belief, time does not heal all wounds; we do.”
– Katherine Woodward Thomas –
Has your breakup left you feeling:
Ashamed and Embarrassed
Obsessed with what could have been?
I get it.
My last breakup left me completely shattered and wondering if I’d ever find love again. But rather than shaming and blaming myself and the other person, as I had in the past, I asked myself, “What am I doing wrong?”
I knew I was missing something. I just didn’t know what.
So, I tried a different approach than I had in the past. Rather than suffering for months while my heart slowly healed, I got a coach who took me throught the Conscious Uncoupling process and learned I could turn my breakup into a breakthrough, and never go through this again.
Conscious Uncoupling is:
- A process for ending a relationship in an honorable, gracious and respectful way
- A road map for how to breakup in such a way that there is minimal damage to all
- A blueprint for separating with acts of kindness, generosity and doing the right thing for the right reasons
- A clear guide for how separating couples can create cooperative structures that set everyone up to win moving forward
It really is possible to not only have an amicable breakup but also heal your heart in a way that leaves you more prepared than ever to find happy, healthy love, and never go through this again.
Like me, you just need an experienced guide with the right approach.
Are you ready to turn your breakup into a breakthrough?
Let’s get to the heart of the matter, together.
During this consultation we’ll:
- uncover hidden challenges that have been sabotaging your efforts to have amazing relationships.
- work together to create a crystal-clear vision of the kind of relationship you want.
- develop a plan you can begin taking action on immediately.
And, you’ll leave the session feeling renewed, energized and inspired to finally create relationships the way YOU desire.